viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

My experience with the English at the University.

English learning for the most of chilean people is a complex issue, bacause in most schools is not well disseminated by teachers an this was my case, the fact of not having a good basis I’ve played against since I left school, that’s why today despite not knowing much English as I would, I am equally proud of what I know and have get in university, because we can say that almost start from zero and therefore I know that I will get a better level of the Anglo-Saxon language.
I relly started learning at another institution I was before studying veterinary medicine and that was very hard because I already named little knowledge about the language, but I think that gave me some basis, however the place where it really understands things was the “Chilean-North American Institute of Culture” where I completed a very productive semester.
When I started my studies at this university in which I thought would never see more than the English, let us rest a half before learning of the sad reality, would have to take the compulsory course.
Despite my traumatizing past experiences, was not so here, the methods used were very educational and as I had some basis was not so difficult the thing what I thought would be terrible for me, was for this reason I decided to continue with the non-compulsory English courses, because I think it is a necessary tool for this career.
Compared with previous courses, I must admit the latter to be more difficult, focus on things much more specific and correct many flaws that bring including grammatically and phonetically.
With reference to above, I dare say that my experience at this university with English was good (and I hope it continues) and that was the proper wisdom to put it as fact required course, because it is too necessary for us as it is a good way to correct our shortcomings and supplement this.
Way of marking propose to include as many hours devoted to this subject (which can be divided into one hour a day, not necessarily putting everything together) in order to encourage and facilitate further learning of this language that is so important and we will continue for the rest of our job performance.

No hay comentarios: